Spares Planning Project/Process Coordinator (senior specialist)
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Spares Planning Project/Process Coordinator (senior specialist) to join our Supply Chain Center.
The Spares Planning Projects/Process
Coordinator will drive and contribute to the development and the implementation
of improvement and innovative initiatives inside our organization; often incl. direct
contact with Sales Organization, Factories and IT.
He/she will also provide, maintain and develop the project management approach of the Spares Planning organization (tools, methods, trainings etc.)
You will focus on:
• Leading and delivering E2E projects incl. full rollout and change management
• Work closely in cooperation with other projects / process managers and project team members of the entire Spare Parts organization.
• Working closely with other stakeholders (i.e. warehouses, sales, technical departments, IT)
• Maintain and teach Spares Planning community on tools, methods, approach in process management and projects coordination
• Support Spares Planning team in identifying major risks, improvement areas, and actions across all logistic processes
• Manage supply chain process for the small selected portfolio of suppliers: plan demand, optimize inventory, create and execute purchase orders
• Provide customers with the highest class in parts availability at the lowest possible inventory cost
We miss YOU if you have:
• 1+ year experience in leading different PROJECTS (good know-how and understanding of Supply Chain
concepts and processes)
• practical knowledge of PROJECT MANAGEMENT methodologies and tools (mandatory)
• Continuous Improvement mindset
• strong analytical skills, passion for numbers and analysis of data to make business conclusions and recommendations
• excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with both internal and external clients
• advanced MS Office (Excel, VBA as an asset)
• ability to work with minimal supervision and have a strong ability to use own initiative
• fluency in English
• Great atmosphere, international environment and multicultural teams
• Interesting job and challenging tasks
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work and develop your career on local and global level
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches, home office possibility, language classes grants and more!
Let us know you and submit your CV in English!