Mascot, New South Wales
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
To deliver the Electrolux commercial specification strategy, gaining specification and continuously focusing on new business growth that will ensure the ongoing success and growth of Electrolux Home Products. You will enable the achievement of key targets in developing a strong pipeline of specifications, and contributing to the financial targets in the commercial, medium and high density markets.
A Typical Day
You will utilise your previous experience in the architectural and specification space to be the forefront of the commercial business, responsible for implementing and executing the commercial specification strategy
You will engage and influence with key stakeholders including tier 1 and 2 architects, designers, developers, commercial builders, key merchants, industry associations and government representatives in order to achieve the objectives of the division.
You will be responsible for maintaining and identifying new relationships and opportunities for business growth. This will be a front end specifying role with a focus on winning and maintaining specification, representing to the A&D market for Electrolux in line with the commercial sales and brand strategy, that will feed through to ongoing sales achievements, pipeline growth and conversion rates.
Who You Are
· Influential – You have a vision and purpose to build a solid pipeline of major projects and specifications across commercial, multi residential, aged care, hotel, government projects
· Ability to formulate and implement a successful strategy for specification
· Engage and influence key architects, designers, specifiers, builder
· Strategic Thinker - Leading and executing the A&D engagement plans including specification, product demonstrations, training programs
· Leverage the state Electrolux Experience Centers
· Develop and execute CPD presentations
· Network effectively to build strong industry relationships and brand awareness
· Leverage and maintain Cordell and internal tools for project tracking and CRM management
· Represent the EHP brands at industry functions & entertain clients in social forums
· Provide market feedback for input into further product development
· Experience - Proven sales and specification experience and exposure within the building material specification space, process and tendering for large commercial projects
· Demonstrate established contacts with leading architectural firms, interior designers, developers and commercial builders
· Ambitious, self-motivated and driven with a real passion for delivering beyond the clients expectations and a passion for the industry
· Familiar with relevant building codes and commercial design trends
· Demonstrating a consultative and collaborative attitude and approach
· An excellent communicator with an understanding of the complexities in the sales & specification process
· Be the face and brand ambassador of EHP.
· Be able to drive collaboration across the internal & external stakeholders