Spring 2020 Product Care Intern
Our future is determined by the way we all live
our lives. That’s why we strive to improve everyday life for millions of people
and the world around us. It is embodied in everything we do. In every idea,
every product and every human interaction.
At Electrolux, we believe that outstanding taste experiences should be easy for everyone. That there is always a better way to care for our clothes to make them look and feel new longer. That the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
To succeed, we continuously rethink and improve our ways of working – internally, and together with our customers and partners.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
This is us – at Electrolux we shape living for the better.
To support the Product Care engineering team responsible for
managing product lifecycle through development and implementation of cost
reduction solutions, quality improvement initiatives, and new model creation.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support implementation of cost out pipeline to meet company’s yearly cost reduction target
- Support implementation of technical solutions to improve quality performance of washers and dryers
- Support implementation of new model variants
- Lead a Cost/Quality improvement project to develop Project Management skills
- Support Engineering tests with set up, follow up and results analysis
- Pursuing a Mechanical or Industrial Engineering undergraduate degree
- Must be at least a junior
- Process and result oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills