Spring 2022 Electrical Engineering COOP
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
Electrolux is a successful international company, leader in the home and professional appliances markets with its headquarters in Stockholm. Our company is present in 60 countries and sells in more than 150 markets with over 55,000 employees around the world. We have been around for more and our success has to be attributed to the entrepreneurial spirit of our people. We believe in exposing individuals to challenging roles, offering them growth opportunities, and empowering them to make the right decisions. Our innovative culture created through people with diverse backgrounds provides a framework for developing market-breaking products. Respect and Diversity; Ethics and Integrity; and Safety and Environment awareness govern all that we do. We have a wide understanding of our consumers’ needs and desires. Through our “Taste, Care and Well-being strategy”, we want to design and produce innovative products and services, that help our customers to reach the goals they desire.
- Support and participate in Wire Harness team’s daily functional activities.
- Complete assigned engineering tasks under the direction of experienced engineers.
- Build and testing of prototype wire harnesses.
- Safety and Reliability testing.
- Maintain DFMEA documents.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Enrolled in the field of Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Possess a great attitude towards learning and working.
- Possess a solid understanding of electrical engineering.
- Skilled in using test equipment such as Soldering Iron.
- Fluent in English.