Spring 2022 Hardware Engineer Intern
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Hardware Engineer Intern will assist in the development of consumer product integration of embedded electronics for laundry products parts such as Unit Interfaces, Power Boards, and Sensor Boards. This person will also assist in the development and maintenance of embedded electronics, support testing execution on laundry products, and interact and collaborate on products and projects. This position works closely with a local team in USA, offshore teams in Europe, and global suppliers.
- Troubleshooting on Hardware applied for Laundry.
- Acts as a project team member, responsible for Electronics Assembly development.
- Prepare monthly reports for Electronics Assembly performance in the field (quality index).
- Prepare test reports.
- Conduct electronics assembly testing according Electrolux test specifications and procedures.
- Working in cross-functional project teams and ensure timelines of the overall project.
- Use internal and external resources & facilities to ensure function, reliability, and safety of embedded electronics used in the laundry products.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You want to know everything about everything – then you take it all apart and put it back together.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Field of study pursuing major of Engineering in Systems, Electronics, Electrical or Computer.
- Developed math and science skills with desirable minimum 2 years in school with some curriculum in semiconductor electronics, electrical machines, electrical circuits, electrical measurement, and firmware for embedded electronics.
- Ability to work in a lab and use multi-meter, oscilloscope, compilers, data-logger, and databases.
- Experience with electrical devices and semiconductor electronics and embedded microcontrollers.
- Understanding of tool chains (compilers, assemblers, linkers) and knowledge of C or C++ language.
- Understanding of printed circuit boards development and assembly.
- Understanding of electrical components as asynchronous motors, synchronous motors, and solenoids.