Satu Mare, Romania
The person on SQA Specialist position plays
an active role in the EMA central quality community in defining and harmonizing
the overall strategy about Suppliers Quality Improvements;
Involve the R&D and Purchasing Organizations, contributes to the definition of supplier component’s and Processes’ approval criteria.
Define Specific Incoming Inspection Plans for delivered goods, including handling, storing requirements; helps to deploy them in the various operative units and makes sure they are properly implemented and followed up;
- Analyze the components returned by the user mfg/market.
- Performs functional tests, measurements and components approval' reliability.
- Provides technical support to organizations inside and out analysis combined with Suppliers.
- Make calibration precision for the used tool instruments.
- Documentation with a special report analyzing the components returned by the user and tests in the laboratory.
- Support suppliers definition with the R&D and Purchasing since the early activities for new product development
- Coordination and support for ANC component homologation/qualification
- Manage/validate the components returned by the user and sends them to the suppliers competence.
- Line support when needed and requested by the quality process operator on the line
- Enable corrective actions and verify their implementation.
- Customized designs and manufactures equipment for the control and component tests.
- Performs Audit on the product or process from/to supplier to ensure quality of incoming components, drafting of appropriate reports.
- Components testing for homologation or stress test for component qualification and life test.
- Suppliers 8d report and corrective action management
- Scrap rate and supplier rejection mgmt
- Conclusion and notification to the supplier
- Perform the quality control of parts supplied in accordance with QMS and EMS approved
- Technical studies
- 2-3 years experience in the quality field
- PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint),