SUPPLIER QUALITY IMPROVEMENT MANAGER
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
The SQI Manager will lead the SQI team within the Solaro Factory. He or she will manage 4 people's daily job and report to the Quality Manager.
He or She will work in order to improve Consumer Star Rating and reduce NRFT, SCR and Warranty cost as well through corrective and preventive activities focused on supplier process and also on the product.
He or She will be responsible for ensuring timely and effective implementation of all company’s policies, procedures, and activities involved in assuring the quality of supplier process. She/he will maintain close working relationships with our direct suppliers and other department managers and supervisory personnel in order to meet and maintain supplier quality and identify problems effectively.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK:
• Lead Quality Improvement Activities at Suppliers (Visits and Audits)
• Constantly monitor quality data (NRFT, SPC) and drive improvement plans / emergency reactions
• Support and Review Process Failure Mode Analysis at Supplier side (PFMEA)
• Support Quality approval for new components / new projects
• Root cause analysis
• Development of control systems
• Proper feedback to internal customers
• Supports Factory Quality Plan development and follow-up
• Works closely with Global SQI Organization
• Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
• A Leader - You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but also apply their abilities to achieving it.
• Open minded – With a curious approach, you are innovative in finding new solutions.
• Communicative - Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues at all levels.
• Analytical - With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data. A passion for analyzing data and making business conclusions and recommendations.
• Agile - Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly, to deliver results. A fast thinker with ability to pick up and treat new information rapidly.
• Expert - You not only know your area of expertise, you are passionate about it and understand how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• University or College degree in engineering
• Engineering/process knowledge, good understanding of manufacturing processes
• At least 3-4 years of experience in international production company
• MS Office proficiency
• Knowledge of FMEA tool, ISO 9001, SPC
• Minitab, Six sigma tools knowledge is preferred
• Fluent English and Italian, another European language will be a plus