Sr Business Analyst
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
At Electrolux, we are driving for digitization and simplification of our processes. As a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Sr. Analyst, you will be responsible for initiatives in our North American factories to automate business processes. You will work with cross functional teams to drive results in an agile environment.
- Engage with Senior Stakeholders to establish the governance and communication model that underpins the delivery of rapid, successful process automations with full visibility of the expected and actual business benefit.
- Engage with the Business to create an approach for identifying, quantifying, and prioritizing the pipeline of business process automation candidates.
- Liaise with development team to establish a serviced, supported, scalable and secure technical environment that scales in line with predicted Business Demand.
- Implement the Framework that underpins the rapid and repeatable delivery of process automation and ongoing scheduling, monitoring and evolution of the automated processes to increase and continually improve the business benefit.
- Establish the change management procedures such that system and business change cycles are reflected in the operational processes in a timely and accurate manner.
- Work with and provide guidance to the Head of RPA in establishing a team of suitably experienced, trained and accredited resources in line with demand across the entire delivery and support lifecycle.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- A proven Change Manager/leader, with the drive and enthusiasm to revolutionize the way an Organization can build and utilize their RPA Capability.
- Capacity to plan, coordinate and drive the implementation of a RPA Vision.
- Proven track record of implementing and building Organizational Changes – both operationally and technically.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You’re open minded about where ideas come from and how they can be applied to enable innovation.
- You nurture and develop the relationships that implement innovation.
- Strong communication and consulting skills.
- Ability to engage and manage Senior Stakeholders in complex environments. Control meetings and ensure the attendees are focused on achieving the predefined objectives.
- Ability to coach and motivate teams to think differently.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor or equivalent experience preferably in management.
- 5+ years of experience working in Analyst roles in multiple business domains.
- An understanding of, and experience in Business Change Management and Transformational Change.
- A good background in strategy theory (i.e. defining reporting and monitoring KPIs, building business cases etc.).
- A good understanding of project management, and delivery methodologies such as AGILE, Waterfall and V Model.
- A strong background on RPA market and RPA technologies.
- A good understanding of process mapping and continuous improvement methodologies such as LEAN, Six Sigma and BPR.