Sr. Business Analyst - Commercial Finance
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will contribute significantly to support, develop and implement the Channel financial and business strategy and positively impact the Major Appliances sales team’s ability to forecast, monitor, control, track, analyze key performance indicators, and drive profitable growth. As a proactive finance business partner for one of the Sales channels teams, you will provide the financial acumen required to deliver on business strategies, demands and targets. The Sr Business Analyst is also responsible for creating and maintaining periodic reports that analyze and communicate actual performance and the implications of ongoing business decisions as well as forecasting future performance. You will report functionally to the Commercial Finance function but operationally to the assigned Sales Leader(s) and will funnel information from the finance organization to the Sales Leader(s) and vice versa, ensuring one consistent approach/method is used across the Business area providing business insights through monthly and ad hoc variance analysis to forecast, budget, and prior year.
- Conduct in depth customer profitability analysis for strategic multi-customer channel
- Prepare, interpret, and explain forward looking sales and profit forecasts
- Preparation and interpretation of timely and accurate financial reports to management, such as Volume-Price-Mix analysis and Key Performance Indicators
- Interpretation and communication of financial performance, implications, recommendations
- Month end closing responsibility including rebate accruals and account reconciliations
- Profitability analysis of specific products and programs by partnering with and support remote sales team business partners with financial insights
- Develop and maintain digital reporting using Power BI and other tools
- Various ad hoc analysis and assist as needed with Internal and External Audits
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business
- 5 years of experience in finance related field with solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts and demonstrated experience in Commercial Finance or/and Controlling
- Ability to work in Excel with complex formulas (IF statements, pivot tables, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability in developing and maintaining digital reporting and analytical tools (Power BI or similar)
- Financial analysis experience including Sales trend analysis, Variance analysis and Price/Volume/Mix analysis
- SAP knowledge a plus