Sr. Business Analyst - Commercial Finance
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sr Business Analyst – Commercial Finance will contribute significantly to support, develop, and implement the channel’s financial and business strategy and positively impact the Major Appliances sales team’s ability to forecast, monitor, control, track, and analyze key performance indicators, and drive profitable growth.
- Provide business insights through monthly and ad hoc variance analysis to forecast, budget, and prior year.
- Conduct in depth customer profitability analysis for strategic multi-customer channel.
- Prepare, interpret, and explain forward looking sales and profit forecasts.
- Preparation and interpretation of timely and accurate financial reports to management, such as Volume-Price-Mix analysis and Key Performance Indicators.
- Interpretation and communication of financial performance, implications, recommendations.
- Month end closing responsibility including rebate accruals and account reconciliations.
- Profitability analysis of specific products and programs.
- Partner with and support remote sales team business partners with financial insights.
- Various ad hoc analysis.
- Assist as needed with Internal and External Audits.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or business.
- 5+ years of experience in finance related field.
- Solid understanding of accounting and financial concepts.
- Demonstrated experience in Financial Analysis.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in Excel with complex formulas (IF statements, pivot tables, etc.).
- SAP knowledge a plus.