Sr. Business Analyst - Purchasing Finance
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Business Analyst – Purchasing Finance position has the overall responsibility and accountability for using data across our direct purchasing organization to inform and drive decisions. This position is responsible automating reports to generate business insights, managing month-end close, forecasting, and budgeting activities as well as communicating trends and performing business analysis as it relates purchasing activities. This role will work closely with our global purchasing team, as well as our reporting teams to accomplish shared objectives.
- Partner with purchasing and financial teams to understand needs, ensuring that our data solutions are an excellent fit to drive profitable business behaviors and decisions.
- Create new processes to drive data efficiency within our purchasing reporting, engaging our factory finance teams as needed.
- Work to standardize direct purchasing reporting, ensuring data is consistently reporting across all locations.
- Identify and centralize common purchasing processes across the organization to drive efficiencies.
- Lead projects from inception to delivery, ensuring that the team’s financial reporting delivers high-quality and relevant data and insights to intelligently grow our business and improve efficiencies.
- Partner closely with Group counterparts at Electrolux Headquarters and across other Business Areas to identify efficiencies and build global reporting standardization.
- Lead automation of currently manual processes, providing data rich visualizations to promote accurate decision making.
- Provide support, reporting, and validation for month end close, forecasting, and budgeting processes.
- Resolve and follow-up on all purchasing related financial requests and inquiries by internal/external stakeholders.
- Provide analytical information to business partners in terms of collecting, analyzing, and reporting cost trends and any other ad hoc project requests.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a manufacturing related industry.
- Prior knowledge of working with supply chain/operations.
- Strong analytical and process standardization skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred System utilization: SAP, Oracle, or other ERP systems.
- Proven track record of change management & process improvement preferred.