Sr Digital Marketing Analyst - eCommerce
Sao Paulo, Brazil
This position will be part of Website Experience squad, working with a multidisciplinary team formed by a Product Owner with tech background plus another team member with D2C background and the web developing agency. This person will report to Marketing, on the position of the Digital Consumer Experience – Conversion Manager.
The main responsibility for this position will be to bring a Consumer Centric approach to the team alongside with brand building and taking care of the consumer experience. He/she will be the bridge between Marketing and the squad, that will have a high autonomy level on defining and prioritizing actions and projects.
This squad mission is to build meaningful experience for our consumers creating an ‘unfair advantage’.
A typical day of work
Implement new UX and features on store websites, improving the consumer experience, which will lead to a better NPS of the site as well as sales.
You will help transform the website, promoting a great branded experience for the consumer, without harming important performance indicators for a store website, such as loading time, number of clicks to complete purchase process, etc. and bring brand needs to squad and advocate to its implementation.
You will track results of projects, using A/B tests, analytics and other indicators and that the reason this Latam position meaning managing projects for 10 different website - 6 different brands in approximately 6 countries, with a major focus in Brazil, followed by Argentina and Chile.
Who you are
- Creative - You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Influential - You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- Adaptable - With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Agile - Both flexible and open minded, you work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related;
- Good experience in digital marketing;
- Proven experience in leading webdesign and webdevelopment projects;
- Experience with ecomm on premium brands will be a differencial;
- Spanish: advanced
- English: intermediate
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.