Sr Digital Specialist
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Digital Specialist will provide expert support to the Last Mile and Customer Service teams about data governance, training, and day to day use of the Last Mile digital platform. This role will serve as a liaison between the Last Mile Business team, Technical Last Mile team (FE), and Electrolux IT teams to drive continuous improvements and future enhancements as required by the business.
- Act as Master Data and Planning Parameter gatekeeper for Far Eye LM, aligning with NA Master Data Management team.
- Provide direct training on use of the platform to the business user community.
- Create and maintain documentation related to Fare Eye LM and related processes for both system administration and end users.
- Partner with Electrolux IT to document Level I & Level II support processes.
- Drive Continuous Improvement E2E for LM processes through Far Eye Platform.
- Identify, log, and track to resolution all issues causing less than optimal leverage of the tool.
- Provide onboard training to newly awarded 3pls identified for use of FarEye platform.
- Work with LM business team and marketing to establish robust branded track and trace communications via SMS push, Web, and email.
- Serve as a liaison to Electrolux IT team in the efforts to resolve any open interfacing issues. Collaborate on systems standardization & governance, while acting as liaison between business and IT on LM Systems.
- Service manage FarEye as a vendor in the maintenance and support of the tool.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You look at everything from every angle, distilling the core message and putting it together in a way that excites and delights.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or other quantitative discipline.
- 5 years or more experience working freight management IT solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with FarEye platform.
- Experience with performing statistical analysis on enterprise data.
- Basic presentation skills as required to share analysis.