Sr. Director - Product Line Operations
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be the Product Line Operations lead within Electrolux Major Appliances. You will successfully lead the product line operations supporting both Taste and Care/Well Being Product Lines and will be expected to take a leadership position to ensure that NA Product Lines priorities, processes, KPI’s and the connectivity/IOT strategic and operational plans are aligned with overall Group and NA business plans. You will work to lead the activities within Product Lines concerning Brand Planning, Innovation Process, Internet of Things/ Connectivity as well as the Consumer and Customer Experience and support Product Managers in developing and executing robust PRM’s, coordinating systematic reviews with all key stakeholders, establishing a common approach to be used cross product line. You will also be responsible to lead the process of SKU Simplification as well as will coordinate the Strategic Planning and IPP deliverables supporting all Product Lines in providing standard templates, allowing periodic reviews and setting up a plan aligned with global Electrolux timelines.
- Brand Launch Planning – cross-category focus on Frigidaire Gallery & Frigidaire Professional, excludes Frigidaire
- Manage Product Line Consumer Insight activity & budget – alignment within Product Line Leadership Team and Consumer Insight
- Sustainability in Products (3 – 5 Year Horizon) – includes translating the consumer experience sustainability aspirations across suites and platforms in features and functions to enhance the consumer’s overall product experience
- Cross-Category by Brand Future Innovation (3 – 5 Year Horizon) – Overarching innovation by master brands that ladder up to the TCEs
- (IPP)Integrated Product Planning – collaborate globally to provide final delivery on time
- Managing Business Process – ensure that on-going cross category and innovation business needs are fulfilled, especially critical are the LT Dashboard and KPI Dashboard for all of Product Line.
- Connectivity Process – collaborate with IOT core team, Global Electronics, Design, GTO, PL and IT to develop a robust automated process
- Innovation Process – collaborate globally to drive common approach to delivering consumer relevant innovation across categories. – CX Framework
- CXRM/TRM Prioritizing – lead efforts for a consistent approach toward Innovation Council Meetings and TRM Prioritization across categories- Q2-Q3
- Ensure that all Product Lines develop and present a robust Product Roadmap monthly. Accountable for developing and adjusting the PRM template as necessary.
INTERNET OF THINGS
- Advocate for Connectivity: Why we need; Consumer focus; Deployment
- Lead NA connectivity – align with Global and NA strategy: Infrastructure optimization; Consumer relevant use cases and connected TCEs through 2025; Improve customer/consumer acquisition; Digitally enabled services to drive the consumables revenue stream – Clear 5-year roadmap
- Drive Process and Tools: Develop process for ensuring projects are resourced properly, set up dashboard for ECP to monitor infrastructure and flush out App Scorecard / Quality / Experience metrics
- Maintain and grow external partners and network: Lead activities related to Ecosystems development; Explore and surface new partners that enhance the taste, care and well-being experience; Build relationships with non-conventional partners to explore new business models – recommendation for Business Partner for OS by end of Q2
CONSUMER & CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
- Partner with PL, GTO and Design to improve the focus of GTO support aligned with BANA needs
- Develop robust relationship and process with CEC to exchange critical product information
- Develop robust relationship and process with OS to significantly increase OS attachment with every NPI
- Product and Prototype Management and Systems as well as plan and execute all HQ customer innovation experiences
- Product Roadmap, P/L Dashboard and SKU Simplification
- Develop Product Roadmaps framework and coordinate annual PRM’s reviews supporting all P/L categories in NA
- Coordinate the SKU simplification process and the definition of Product Line Dashboard / KPI’s aligning global and regional needs
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You know your stuff and apply your knowledge and new ways of thinking to innovate new ways of working.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing required; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in product management, sales or marketing leadership.
- Documented results in a consumer products environment.
- 5+ years’ experience managing teams.
- P&L, pricing/costing, sales, merchandising leadership experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership both with direct reports and within a cross-matrix organization.
- Understanding of merchandising and brand management
- Budget preparation and organizing as well as consumer innovation experience/knowledge.
- Proven experience using Microsoft suite including but not limited to PowerPoint, Word and Excel.