Sr. ETV (electronic testing & verification) Engineer
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooling, heating and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be. We offer you a key role in a company that is going through a digital transformation and moving towards a consumer-focused organization.
We are now looking for an Electronics Test and Verification Engineer who wants to grow and develop both the role, our organization and yourself!
We believe you have a passion for delivering remarkable consumer experiences to succeed in this role. You are experienced in Agile development and is comfortable in sharing your innovative ideas with your colleagues, as well as large groups of people.
A Typical Day
Your main role will be to define, develop, implement and execute test methods and create electronics test plans for prototypes and preproduction embedded systems on both PCBA and complete product level.
Other tasks are:
• Board bring-ups
• Evaluate test results and identify problems
• Support development of ATE systems
• Participate in failure analysis and service workshops
• Participate in project reviews related to test and verification
• Generate reports and test related documents
• Report data and results to project members.
• Together with other functions within the sector develop and improve the processes for related technology areas
Who You Are
•A passionate tester and driver for quality assurance – You understand that the success of a products depends on how well it performs and will find any issue that might prevent it
•Proactive – You get things done, usually before anyone realizes it needs to be done
•Team player and collaborator - Encouraging others to involve themselves and share insight is to relevant parties is key for you to success
•Self-leading - You have no problem finding things to do or setting the direction for what needs to be done
Education and Experience:
You have a graduate
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electric Engineering or similar knowledge level.
• Electronic hardware and software design
• Rechargeable battery-operated systems
• Motor controlled appliances
• FMEA processes during electronic development, such as DFMEA, PFMEA, and OOFMEA
• IEC, EN, UL and UN standards
• Working in projects
Fluency in English, written and verbal
Possibility to travel in work