Sr. Field Quality Assurance Engineer
Work with internal factory and external factory team to improvement the quality of Electronic and Electrical component. Review complaint issue, analysis root cause with team and feedback to customer. Monitoring and respond for Service call rate, Consumer Star Rating
A Typical Day
1. To respond Technical for PCBA failure analysis (root cause and problem solving) from NRFT production floor, field return parts
2. To improve continuously quality of PCBA that relate to complaints, non-conforming material, non-conforming process, and other quality data.
3. To maintenance and Quality improvement of hardware parts applied to washing machines and dryers throughout the product lifecycle.
4. Improve quality of Top Load washing machine, focus to customer complaint (Service Call Rate), SCR estimation for new project improvement, key quality issue from supplier and NRFT lead to Service Call Rate, and QES data analysis for SCR improvement
5. To lead ESD control and maintain ESD standard with engineering and production team, perform ESD audit and continuous improvement.
In this role, you will be dealing with Electrolux’s Internal & External customers. You should be confident in dealing with leaders both from a country level and region level perspective. (delete regional level if not needed),
In Electrolux, we encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect. You will be working in Rayong THR Thailand on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
Competencies to be stated, Electrolux as well as technical competencies to be listed below.
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
1 : Knowledge on Electronics Circuit Experience with circuit design, analysis, troubleshooting, and testing, electronics root cause analysis, aligned quality standards and targets.
2. Knowledge of electrical diagrams/schematics, and reasonable understanding of electrical items applied to household appliances.
3. Root cause analysis and problem solving 8D
Electrolux Our Behaviors
1: Keep the customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration. 2: Mindset Quality & Safety approach
3: Hands-on, proactive and adaptable to support the constant changes
4: Self-motivated and able to take responsibility to perform job
You are expected to participate in special projects as requested by Electrolux management either as required by the business and/or as part or your career development plan.
You should have a degree in Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics or Electrical.
At least 5 years experience as consumer electronics industry