Sr. Financial Business Analyst - Care & Wellbeing
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Electrolux North America, Inc., a $5 billion manufacturing, and sales subsidiary of AB Electrolux, is seeking a Sr. Financial Business Analyst. This position has overall responsibility and accountability for understanding and communicating financial performance for CARE Products. It is also responsible for providing financial support to the CARE Product Team on the implications of ongoing business decisions and forecasting future performance, in collaboration with other functions.
- Partner closely with CARE Product Team, collaborate cross-functionally with key functional leaders in Finance, Sales, Merchandising, Operations, Factory and R&D in driving achievement of KPI’s
- Provide financial leadership for the forecasting, annual, strategic planning and controlling including large projects.
- Provide various analysis incl. cost, vol/price/mix, channel, margin, overheads, and contribution to fix.
- Drive understanding of business performance and lead monthly business reviews with CARE Leadership Team, highlighting strategic priorities, actions, and top issues as well as risks & opportunities.
- Provide financial leadership in capital budgeting, investment justification and prioritization in new products, factory expansion and other large capex business cases and lead project gate financial reviews.
- Proactively lead & participate in improving existing processes within finance and overall company.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking responsibility for getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You appreciate and understand process and the project goals.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in Accounting/Finance, Business or Economics.
- Masters and/or Professional Qualification preferred.
- 5+ years of financial analysis and/or accounting experience preferably with exposures to sales, operations, or cost.
- Solid understanding of Excel, statistical concepts, financial & accounting fundamentals, and robust business acumen.