Sr. Financial Business Analyst FP&A
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sr. Business Analyst position has overall responsibility and accountability for understanding and communicating total BA financial position. This position is also responsible for providing financial support to management by creating and maintaining periodic reports that analyze and communicate actual performance and the implications of ongoing business decisions as well as forecasting future performance.
- Business partner with senior executives and collaborate with other finance teams to develop value-add management reporting and improve financial processes.
- Continuously assess and report financial performance.
- Analyze and interpret financial results and forecasts (P&L and Balance Sheet).
- Support the monthly closing process and deliver monthly reporting and analysis packages.
- Coordinate the annual plan process for the Business Area.
- Responsible for SG&A reporting, forecasting and analysis.
- Responsible for the governance and development of the Business Area KPIs dashboard.
- Proactively identify trends and provide suggestions to maximize profitability and safeguard assets.
- Develop simulation models and scenario analysis.
- Lead and coordinate continuous improvement initiatives.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You want to know everything about everything.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven track record of controlling, financial analysis, audit, or management consulting.
- BS/BA degree required; Finance/Statistics/Business Administration field is preferred. MBA is a plus.
- +5 years of related finance experience.
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office suite, BI (Power BI and Tableau preferred) and SAP experience preferred.
- Experience with financial reporting systems (e.g. AARO, Hyperion).