Sr Financial Business Analyst - Operations FP&A
The Sr. Business Analyst position for Operations has the overall responsibility and accountability for communicating trends, forecasting, annual planning, business analysis and managing month-end close activities as it relates to operational activities. In addition, the Sr. Business Analyst plays a key role by business partnering and supporting execution of set objectives by Operations and Finance business partners as well as working to streamline and improve processes using BI and forecasting tools.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare monthly operational reporting from manufacturing and sourced locations.Work with controllers and stakeholders to ensure accuracy of financial forecasting.
- Help to streamline the forecasting process, utilizing new tools such as business intelligence dashboards and forecasting modules.
- Lead the standards setting process across the organization.Work with multiple stakeholders to coordinate this activity.
- Partner across other regions and with global counterparts to report, share results and best practices.Work with global partners to ensure metrics make sense and are driving business results.
- Work cross functionally to understand the full picture of operations across the organization.Act as a central resource to coordinate operational financial activities.
- Identify cost trends and make recommendations for cost out/process improvements and track results.
- Lead initiatives to enhance/automate reporting capabilities, both from financial and operational perspective.
- Provide analytical support to business partners in terms of collecting, analyzing, and reporting cost trends and any other ad hoc project requests.
- B.S.Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields
- Minimum 5 - 7 years’ experience with data analysis or measurement reporting
- Strong analytical skills with strong cost modeling experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Business Intelligence Tools
- Preferred System utilization: SAP, Power BI.
- Must be able to apply analytical and decision making skills without direct supervision.
- Capable of setting priorities, meeting pre-determined deadlines and multi-tasking
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively with cross functional teams and at all levels of management.
- Ability to respond quickly and positively to change as well as acting as a change catalyst
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills