Sr. Human Resources Generalist
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Reporting to the HRBP, the HR Generalist is a trusted business partner and advocate for employees at all levels within the Regional Distribution Center (RDC). You will be responsible for partnering with leadership to attract, develop and retain employees, create an environment of trust and positive employee relations, drive a safety culture, and provide administrative support for the HR department. You will partner with HRBP and Leadership team to determine staffing requirements; manage the staffing process for both full-time and temporary hourly resources. You will assist and lead HR projects and process improvement initiatives as assigned; work with HRBP to create and implement consistent HR processes, practices and policies
- Post internal and external job opportunities electronically and on job boards
- Responsible for new hire onboarding. This includes ensuring pre-employment screenings are complete, making badges, ensuring candidates are fully on-boarded in HRIS systems, scheduling new hire orientations, and conducting portions of the new hire orientation
- Provide customer service to employees on a variety of issues including but not limited to timekeeping, benefits, FMLA, and company policies and procedures
- Responsible for submitting weekly hours and payroll adjustments to corporate for payroll processing and assist with all employment changes in HRIS and timekeeping systems for hourly employees
- Assist in administerial company reward and recognition programs and with annual performance review process for hourly employees
- Partner with HRBP to conduct investigations as required to address employee concerns, complaints, and violations of policies
- Frequent visible presence on the floor to maintain a pulse of the organization and provide feedback and recommendations to leadership
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience as an HR Specialist, Generalist, or comparable role (preferred Five (5) years of HR experience within manufacturing, distribution, or similar industry)
- Preferred PHR or SPHR certified with demonstrated knowledge of employment and labor laws and regulations
- Bilingual English/Spanish and must have unrestricted US work authorization