Sr. Manager, Brand, Product & Content Marketing
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sr. Manager, Brand, Product Content Marketing will be responsible for the holistic communication strategy for the Electrolux and Vintec brands including communication plans for new product launches, brand building initiatives, and providing input into the product and experience roadmap. In addition, this people management position will be responsible for the strategic development and execution of visual product content for both the Frigidaire and Electrolux brands. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, an ability to influence a broad range of stakeholders, the strategic ability to set the course for the growth of the Electrolux brand in North America, and strong people management skills.
- Partner with product line and Global to define and execute the strategic roadmap for the Electrolux brand, ensuring that we deliver on our NA and Global ambitions for the brand.
- Lead efforts to develop and execute all consumer communications for the Electrolux brand, including media campaign assets, in store materials, and all feature benefit copy and content; partner with Media and Analytics team to optimize communication plans based on ROI.
- Work closely with global marketing, customer marketing, digital marketing, commercialization, training, and ownership solutions to ensure consistent consumer communications.
- Establish strong relationship with advertising agency and provide creative briefs for the development of Electrolux branded materials.
- Lead PR, content, and social strategy for Electrolux brand.
- Own frontloading of marketing direction for product launches across Taste, Care & Wellbeing: working closely with Consumer Insights, R&D, Product Lines, and Design to develop strong products based on consumer insights, market opportunities. and trends.
- Lead North America efforts by working closely with customer marketing and ownership marketing to ensure a consistent Vintec brand experience across touchpoints, including collaboration with Global.
- Support all commercialization activities to ensure a seamless launch of all Electrolux branded products and ongoing Vintec commercialization needs.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field required, Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of brand and/or product marketing experience.
- Experience with brand or product marketing – including insight generation and brand strategy.
- Experience working with and providing creative direction to advertising agencies.
- Ability to develop and execute a marketing plan and communications out of consumer and customer insights.
- Proven ability to bring to life product benefits visually in a compelling way.
- Experience and proficiency in working across marketing, product line, and commercialization to gain cross-functional alignment on recommendations, messaging, etc.
- Previous people management or leadership experience.
- Must have a full knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.