Sr Manager, Buying Groups & Promotions
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Manager of Buying Groups and Promotions will assist in developing profitable and sustainable sales strategies with buying groups. Responsibilities will include but not limited to communicating and managing promotional plans, chapters within the buy groups, customer programming, buy shows, and upward feedback to internal and external team. This individual will also be the representative of EMA at all buy group related meetings.
- Work with RM’s/DM’s, Marketing, and Merchandising to create best in class go to market plans for Dealer channel.
- Co-develop and manage programming and promotions for Nationwide and AVB.
- Communicate programs, pricing, promotions, product launches, and any other EMA information imperative to the buy groups.
- Buy show execution lead – all floor related activities.
- Represent EMA at buy group and chapter meetings.
- Develop strong competitive knowledge via programming and flooring.
- All other dealer channel duties as required.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably within durable goods industry.
- Working knowledge of Appliance Industry.