Sr. Manager, Digital Content
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Digital Content Manager is responsible for all components of the Electrolux Digital content, to include daily operational work and the overall strategy. This individual will also be responsible for managing a team of individuals focused on developing digital content strategy for Electrolux brand sites, B-to-B portals, and product databases. The Digital Content Manager will work closely with the digital content team, the Marketing technology team, and the individual product lines to ensure up-to-date content is available in our systems.
- Manage the digital content team, responsible for coaching, managing performance, and overall leadership for the individuals on the team.
- Work with Product Lines and Product Planning teams to coordinate web content in support of Brand launches.
- Partner with Product Lines under Brand consult to help coordinate and implement product line web content.
- Gain insights from data to ensure Electrolux digital content meets consumer needs.
- Collaborate with Brand Teams to manage flow of product content.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel for each brand throughout all web properties (country specific brand sites, B-to-B portals, syndication tools, etc.).
- Responsible for ensuring all web content is accurate.
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
- Monitor and provide regular insight on competitors’ digital environments and changes to their content management approach.
- Keep current with emerging web technologies and ensure the digital content team is current as well.
- Responsible for ensuring all Electrolux sites are functional (at least daily).
- Serve as consultant internally.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You know how to structure a case and get people on board.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 7+ years’ related experience.
- People management experience.
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills and high-level of proficiency with Microsoft applications including Excel.
- Experience with Google Analytics or similar web tracking tools.
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g. BrightEdge).
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to influence people that are direct reports and those that are not direct reports.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Detail-oriented and well-organized.
- Strong project management skills (certification in project management, a plus).
- Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal; specifically, the ability to write and speak clearly, concisely, and accurately.
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.
- Appliance feature and specifications knowledge, or equivalent desirable.