Sr. Manager, Digital Program Delivery
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Programs is responsible for the successful execution of Digital Marketing projects and a key member in the continued digital transformation of Electrolux. This role will drive key strategic projects, including Direct-to-Consumer eCommerce, with collaboration across the organization (Marketing, IT, Sales, Supply Chain). The Senior Manager, Digital Marketing Programs will be responsible for developing and maintaining project plans and associated communications to ensure clarity of roles, requirements, and milestones for projects.
- Responsible for managing projects on a day-to-day basis, owning projects through all phases of planning, administration, and support.
- Manage external partners and internal stakeholders to ensure project needs are clearly defined, effectively communicated, and addressed
- Execute project management strategies with the use of Agile methodologies and processes. Use SCRUM/Agile techniques for managing solution delivery aspect of the project. Lead and schedule/Lead Agile ceremonies.
- Oversee the management of multiple complex projects concurrently, including review and refinement of project vision, scope, quality, and requirements.
- Generate timely and appropriate communications to stakeholders, customers, and sponsors by collecting, analyzing, distributing, and storing all project documentation, status reports / performance reporting and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Work with team leadership to formulate plans to address issues and opportunities in upcoming milestones including ability to creatively problem solve.
- Able to articulate common goal in resolving conflict and negotiations as well diagnose, understand, and facilitate team dynamics.
- Allocate and track required resources; communicate status to management.
- Own budgets related to expenditures for project completion, including large-scale capital funding requests, both external and internal costs
- Be a positive influence to the overall organization and team, leading with empathy and kindness.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You get to know your stuff and can articulate it well, building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must possess a passion for and proven experience of executing with excellence.
- Must have had Senior Producer or Senior Project Manager responsibility on multiple web development projects.
- 7+ years of production and project management experience, at least half in a digital marketing/software development environment. Experience with eCommerce a plus.
- Must have excellent comprehension of all aspects of website production (management, planning, scheduling, budgeting, staffing, programming/technology, design, art, content management, systems integration, QA).
- Experience in Agile project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.