Sr Manager, Distribution Center
Consumer & Customer Care
Join a team of highly
engaged professionals who are part of the aftermarket organization at
Electrolux. Driving Brand Loyalty is the mission of our consumer solutions team
and this position is a critical link to promoting Brand Loyalty among
Electrolux customers by providing them with an effortless experience.
The Sr Manager is responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership for a high volume order fulfillment distribution center. This position will oversee all functions to ensure timely and accurate product receipt, order fulfillment, and the optimization of resources and processes while operating within budget. Continue to develop, improve and implement processes to ensure compliance with company policies/procedures. Foster an environment of continual process improvement and drive employee initiatives to create and promote an environment where employee are involved, and committed to the success of the facility.
- Provide leadership and direction for distribution operations
- Effectively lead, educate, and develop employees by utilizing key performance indicators that enhance performance and achieve individual and companywide goals
- Develop and maintain capacity strategies that ensure that efficient use of space, staff, and equipment
- Design and implement staffing strategies to ensure work force is flexible and can respond to variations n work flow
- Utilize process improvement and a results oriented approach to continually improve operational efficiencies that support the successful execution of Electrolux strategic objectives
- Responsible for developing and maintaining inventory strategies that ensure the accuracy and availability of product
- Implement and improve upon Productivity, Safety, Quality and Customer Service objectives through the process of continuous improvement
- Drive the highest level of customer service and quality to both our external and internal customers by delivering on availability and shipping commitments that have been made
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s physical assets are properly controlled, maintained, protected and utilized.
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE:
Customer-Centric Mindset/Powerful Communicator/Master of Priorities & Motivation
- You demonstrate excellent influencing, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to articulate a clear vision and represent it convincingly.
- You demonstrate the experience and high character to thrive in a collaborative environment of collegiality and accountability, and demonstrate the ability to lead in a large-scale, complex environment, in a diplomatic yet assertive style
- You have a proven record of accomplishment implementing new processes, technologies or related systems leading to a significant increase in performance or business impact.
- You have been successful developing and implementing performance-driven initiatives, changing cultures and driving results.
- You have a background developing and implementing appropriate standard controls and methodology to manage costs.
- You have a flexible personal style and ability to balance an effective process orientation with a strong appreciation for deliverables and a keen awareness of the necessity for quick and decisive action in a fast-paced environment.
- Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor's Degree; Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering required
- 10+ years Distribution experience preferred
- Transformational leadership experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Personal computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AS400, MRP systems, etc.)
- Strong familiarity with Distribution
- Experience with both WMS and TMS systems
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- High level of creative problem solving aptitude
- Familiarity with supply chain (T&W, lead-times, inventory, cost inputs, etc.)
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment.
DESIRED LEADERSHIP QUALITIES: Energy/Openness/Agility/Growth
- Energy: Inspires and engages people while fostering a culture of accountability and ownership. Drives and delivers business results in a short and long-term perspective.
- Openness: Encourages cross-collaboration, leveraging on diversity and open feedback. Keeps the end consumer and customers in mind through an outside-in perspective.
- Agility: Analyzes and adapts to different people and situations, remaining composed during ambiguity. Quickly understands and reacts to changes and takes decisions despite instabilities and uncertainties.
- Growth: Develops talents and learns new skills beyond own business needs. Explores new business ideas and continuously improves to build core capabilities.