Sr Manager Distribution Center
Consumer & Customer Care
Las Vegas, Nv
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sr Manager is responsible for providing strategic and operational leadership for a high volume order fulfillment distribution center. This position will oversee all functions to ensure timely and accurate product receipt, order fulfillment, and the optimization of resources and processes while operating within budget. Continue to develop, improve and implement processes to ensure compliance with company policies/procedures. Foster an environment of continual process improvement and drive employee initiatives to create and promote an environment where employee are involved, and committed to the success of the facility.
- Provide leadership and direction for distribution operations.
- Effectively lead, educate, and develop employees by utilizing key performance indicators that enhance performance and achieve individual and companywide goals.
- Develop and maintain capacity strategies that ensure that efficient use of space, staff, and equipment.
- Design and implement staffing strategies to ensure work force is flexible and can respond to variations n work flow.
- Utilize process improvement and a results oriented approach to continually improve operational efficiencies that support the successful execution of Electrolux strategic objectives.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining inventory strategies that ensure the accuracy and availability of product.
- Implement and improve upon Productivity, Safety, Quality and Customer Service objectives through the process of continuous improvement.
- Drive the highest level of customer service and quality to both our external and internal customers by delivering on availability and shipping commitments that have been made.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company’s physical assets are properly controlled, maintained, protected and utilized.
- Perform miscellaneous job duties as assigned.
- You demonstrate excellent influencing, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to articulate a clear vision and represent it convincingly.
- You demonstrate the experience and high character to thrive in a collaborative environment of collegiality and accountability, and demonstrate the ability to lead in a large-scale, complex environment, in a diplomatic yet assertive style.
- You have a proven record of accomplishment implementing new processes, technologies or related systems leading to a significant increase in performance or business impact.
- You have been successful developing and implementing performance-driven initiatives, changing cultures and driving results.
- You have a background developing and implementing appropriate standard controls and methodology to manage costs.
- You have a flexible personal style and ability to balance an effective process orientation with a strong appreciation for deliverables and a keen awareness of the necessity for quick and decisive action in a fast-paced environment.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree; Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering required.
- 10+ years Distribution experience preferred.
- Transformational leadership experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Personal computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, AS400, MRP systems, etc.).
- Strong familiarity with Distribution.
- Experience with both WMS and TMS systems.
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills.
- High level of creative problem solving aptitude.
- Familiarity with supply chain (T&W, lead-times, inventory, cost inputs.