Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology will be responsible for driving digital marketing technology activities as Electrolux continues its digital transformation. Activities include ensuring excellence in all aspects of marketing technology including requirement clarification, project management, website architecture, code development, QA, deployment, and monitoring. The Sr. Manager, Marketing Technology will also drive the roadmap of our marketing technology stack, working closely with IT to develop service-oriented and interoperable architecture. The ideal candidate is an experienced leader and manager who also has the depth of knowledge and experience to direct and support the team. Your ability to balance both the technical and managerial aspects of the role coupled with a passion for getting things done is what drives your success. This role will be a key leader in driving future progress of the business in eCommerce and connecting to consumers via digital touchpoints.
- Provide leadership on the overall technical design and architecture of consumer-facing digital experiences (primarily branded websites).
- Coordinate with business stakeholders across multiple departments to gather, manage, and deliver on requirements, leveraging internal and external BA resources.
- Develop and execute web infrastructure roadmap with IT to support growing digital marketing needs.
- Work across business functions to enable and execute eCommerce infrastructure.
- Provide expert guidance on website development structure and system to team of internal and external developers, leveraging best-in-class architecture.
- Support development of internal QA, both in tools and internal resource, to ensure ongoing fidelity of digital consumer experiences.
- Advocate for and adopt industry best practices for web technologies.
- Manage marketing technology partners and leverage internal resource to maximize consumer experience across marketing technology partners.
- Develop and expand team of deep experts as business evolves to a more digital approach, identifying gaps in roles and providing recommendations to address.
- Communicate effectively across and within team to provide clarity as well as giving appropriate project updates.
- Understand the business to provide prioritization to team, identifying and addressing critical issues with necessary support.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You aim to fix any issue the first time, following up as needed to reach a resolution that satisfies the customer.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent.
- 6+ years as a web developer, preferably both back and front-end technologies.
- 3+ years of experience managing the development process (including requirement gathering, architecture/design, execution and QA) of consumer-facing web applications.
- Proven track record of managing best-in-breed martech stack, including defining proper integrations between systems.
- Experience developing and managing eCommerce web solutions, include architecture, systems integration, and development.
- Strong empathy for creating fluid, intuitive web/mobile user experiences.
- Experience choosing, implementing, and optimizing multiple martech platforms.
- Experience or familiarity with multiple CMS systems and experience implementing web application monitoring.
- Understanding of website analytics strategies and experience with implementation.
- Decision-making knowledge of newest frames and tools, such as Angular6, React, NodeJS, Express.
- Experience with microservices, headless design, APIs.
- Expertise with both SQL and NoSQL database implementation.
- Experience with version control (e.g. GIT) and automated test software, Cloud implementation, and DevOps preferred.