Sr. Manager - Operations Finance
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Sr. Manager – Operations Finance & Process Excellence position has the overall responsibility and accountability for developing process excellence within our operations finance organization as well as using data to inform and drive decisions. This position is responsible for process standardization across our manufacturing facilities, automating reports to generate business insights, managing month-end close and forecasting activities, communicating trends, and performing business analysis as it relates operational activities. In addition, this role manages analysts and business partners across the operational finance organization as they work to achieve these goals.
- Assess the common practices performed at all manufacturing locations. Work to define the business desired outcome of these processes and implement a standardized and repeatable process to achieve that outcome across all factory locations.
- Partner with Operations leadership and their teams to understand needs, ensuring that our data solutions are an excellent fit to drive profitable business behaviors and decisions.
- Lead reporting and business partner team members, working alongside the operations organization to identify and set out an action plan for improvement of processes to increase the finance team’s effectiveness.
- Partner with the Digital Operations, Finance, IT, and Global teams to implement automated solutions to manage our reporting and forecasting of KPIs and utilize IT solutions to drive improved business insights.
- Lead projects from inception to delivery, ensuring that the team’s financial reporting delivers high-quality and relevant data and insights to intelligently grow our business and improve efficiencies.
- Partner closely with Group counterparts at Electrolux Headquarters and across other Business Areas to identify efficiencies and build global reporting standardization.
- Lead automation of currently manual processes, providing data rich visualizations to promote accurate decision making.
- Resolve and follow-up on all operational related financial requests and inquiries by internal/external stakeholders.
- Provide analytical information to business partners in terms of collecting, analyzing, and reporting cost trends and any other ad hoc project requests.
- Prepare investment requests as needed for business initiatives related to capital spending.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- B.S. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related fields, MBA preferred.
- Industry experience within a manufacturing environment
- Continuous Improvement background, preferably Six Sigma certifications.
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience with continuous improvement, data analysis and measurement reporting.
- Strong analytical skills with strong cost modeling experience.
- Experience with BI tools (Power BI, QlikView, Tableau) a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and MS Query.
- Preferred System utilization: SAP, Oracle, or other ERP systems.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior knowledge of working with supply chain/operations preferred
- Unquestionable business ethics and integrity.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills.