Sr. Manager, Product Planning and Innovation
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will be responsible for managing the 5+ year road map of Consumer Experience led innovations and opportunities.
- Own Dish and Fabric Care Product Lines’ 5 year+ Consumer Experience Road Map (CXRM).
- Cultivate and drive Consumer Experience-led innovation pipeline through to implementation.
- Deliver meaningful digital experience user stories for Product Line.
- Integrate global technologies into the North American CXRM and Product Road Map (PRM).
- Translate meaningful consumer-insights into solutions as opportunities on CXRM.
- Lead innovation council meetings (ICM) to gain alignment on direction and opportunity across business areas.
- Present opportunity areas to Product Line for incorporation into the Product Road Map.
- Manage the integration of Ownership Solutions (OS) consumables, accessories, and services into North American Product Road Map.
- Identify product gaps on the Product Road Map working with the Product Line Manager.
- Identify potential product claims working with Brand and Product Marketing.
- Track Advanced Development team projects from inception to concept delivery.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA degree required in related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Brand Marketing, Product Development, Product Management, and/or Sales preferably in durable goods manufacturing.
- Superior interpersonal skills and effective in developing and motivating teams to achieve top performance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of product development, marketing, sales.
- Team player, able to influence and work in a functional team as well as a matrix organization.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences.