Sr. Project Quality Engineer
Champion quality here that shapes lives around the world.
Who You Are
• Report to Quality Manager (Shanghai Office) under Preventative Quality Organization of Global Quality headquartered at Stockholm
• Work with Project Team organized by Project Manager
What a Typical Day
Our role is to ensure we are delivering the right Consumer Quality Experience in the products we develop.
We do that by
• Understanding Quality Targets & Requirements and how these needs to translate into requirements on components, production process and product system.
• Using efficient working methods and communication we coordinate quality activities among our Q colleagues but also with different partners like consultants and suppliers. If we see gaps we highlight the risks.
• Ensuring the Quality Lessons Learned we have picked up from our customers, as well as from competitors customer’s, are used in the development process. We focus on keeping the good and eliminating the bad.
• Planning and executing the right level of Quality Assurance activities timely, in accordance with the V methodology and in line with project time plan.
• Facilitating project Risk Management using Design and Process FMEAs tools and methodology.
• Contributing to the Test & Verification activities, paying extra attention to ensure we have the right test methodology, samples sizes and durability and reliability testing.
• Validating and evaluating the product in field testing with the relevant users and markets.
• Ensuring the manufacturing set up gives the right Quality level under consistent control.
• Minimum 5 years’ working experience in the area of small appliance;
• With experience in both engineering and quality is a must;
• Prefer to have electronic knowledge, or motor knowledge or heating system knowhow, etc.;
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, electronics, or manufacturing-related field.
• Fluent English both in oral and written.
• Know well about PPAP, FMEA, SPC, quality tools.
• Good communication skill and team work spirit.
• Able to travel as required.