Sr. Sales Analyst, Multi Family
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will focus on facilitating the growth of the Contract channel through various, interconnected functions. You will create and drive process that ensure solid execution of MR Projects. You will work cross functionally with sales, final-mile, order management and finance initiatives in order to improve and automate current functions allowing the channel to scale to desired target of $100M in Multi-Family Direct Sales. You will assist in bid creation in CRM, Bid Packets, Account Setup, Job Trackers, and other execution functions for Multi-Family direct. You will also work communicate effectively, supply information and forecast to the final mile and forecasting team.
- Own the relationship with GC and help to manage expectations and communication
- Takeoffs, training and assistance with price verification of all Multi-Family accounts, verify all pricing is correct in the customer’s systems
- Work with legal on contract execution
- Ensure AR and pay application is up to date and address issues with customers and the AR team
- Establish credit lines per job
- Set up service plans or EBS/PSP for each project
- Run and lead the first call for each new project with cross functional team
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- College Degree preferred
- Knowledge of SAP and SPA CRM is preferred but not required
- Strong understanding of project and construction documents
- Familiar with industry trade portals including Procore/Building Connected, etc.
- Applicants should be computer proficient and MS-Office fluent