Sr. Sales Support Specialist, Amazon - Ownership Solutions
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As the Senior Sales Support Analyst for Amazon, you will play a critical role in supporting the growth of the Amazon Business portfolio. You will be an essential partner to Amazon, our suppliers, and our executive leadership team. This position is instrumental in managing our product flow from production to our consumers’ home. For this role, you will need to think big, help to implement new/effective processes, and take on ownership of customer and consumer challenges. The successful candidate will be energetic, open minded, intellectually curious, and a customer-first analytical thinker.
- Manage all Vendor Central platforms including AMS, claims, chargebacks, and shipping guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Be a subject matter expert for the Amazon Business portfolio.
- Actively support budgeting, reporting, and other critical portfolio management activities to ensure we are meeting partner commitments.
- Own key strategic projects for the portfolio.
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to drive business goals (Marketing, Servicing, Technology, Legal, and Compliance).
- Support capabilities enhancements to drive demand and best-in-class customer interactions.
- Play a key role in the review and management of ad-doc marketing and servicing customer communication strategies; partner with Marketing team to ensure successful Campaigns.
- Support holistic customer servicing strategy including complaints monitoring and reporting.
- Manage site development and launch activities including working with Marketing on securing product descriptions, images, assets, banners, and other attributes.
- Manage Amazon order flow and assist with item set up.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of work experience in Etail, or related fields.
- Experience with Amazon Vendor Central Preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong problem solver.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented.