Sr. Systems Architect & Security Engineer
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role, you will provide senior level experience to drive and enhance Electrolux’s vulnerability management program. You will provide support and resolution for scanning and vulnerability remediation reporting and facilitate vulnerability mitigation and security activities. You will work closely with system owners and stakeholders to guide prioritizing vulnerabilities and planning mitigations.
- Facilitates vulnerability remediation with system owners.
- Provides vulnerability assessments, risk analysis, and coordinates security testing as required.
- Identifies areas for improvements and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Assists with the training and development of more junior level analysts as needed.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to solve complex security issues.
- Continuous measurement of security state and regular reporting through KPIs and Security Metrics.
- Familiarity with compliance and regulatory requirements and how they impact security operations and business requirements.
- Performs analysis of design documentation, configuration practices, and operational practices and procedures.
- Provides expertise in the prioritization of vulnerabilities.
- Performs technical assessments of business applications and processes to help identify risks.
- Assists with developing or updating information security documents such as policies, standards, and procedures.
- Documents vulnerability analysis and/or assessment findings.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You are open to opportunity and can see the bigger picture, keeping consumers and colleagues front of mind as you embrace the opportunities that our diversity offers.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor/Master's degree in the related field, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with Server/Network administration preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience with information security (either as a member of a security team or having security responsibilities as part of another team).
- Exposure to Vulnerability scanning platforms (i.e. Qualys, Rapid7, Nessus, BurpSuite).
- Experience with scripting and automation of Windows systems.
- Intermediate understanding of fundamental security and network concepts.