Statutory Finance Manager
The position is responsible for all aspects of taxation and statutory reporting and compliance. Ensure processes including recording and recognition of transactions are in accordance with local tax rules and IFRS.
A Typical Day
· Handle all appropriate tax returns, including but not limited to, computation, preparation, filing and payment as required by DGT.
· Ensure overall tax compliance, accuracy and timeliness of company’s tax reporting.
· Identify and mitigate tax risks by improving processes and implementing best practices.
· Coordinate with Regional Tax on overall tax audits process.
· Coordinate with Internal Shared Services on all matters relating to statutory requirements and General Ledger on a monthly/quarterly/yearly basis as needed.
· Handle overall process of annual financial audit.
· Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and advisors to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
· Prepare ad hoc reports related to statutory reporting and perform process initiative engagements from time to time.
Who You Are
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
· Brevet A & B, C is preferred, CPA is preferred
· 10-15 years of relevant statutory finance experience with 5 years minimum experience in Tax and Statutory Accounting, preferably with a big 4 background
· Strong knowledge, expertise and operational working experience in all aspects of taxation in Indonesia
· Experience with ERP systems, SAP preferred
· Strong collaboration and communication skill in both oral and written English
· Self-aware, takes responsibility for her/his actions, pro-active and result oriented, detail oriented and able to interpret complex information for management decision-making
· Has ability to influence his/her peers, manage upwards and motivate the team. Ability to negotiate with both internally and with external parties. Manages expectations effectively.
· Expresses a high work ethic, is self-driven, energetic, adaptable and resilient when dealing with adversity.
· Act as a team player who understands that the collective is stronger than the individual and is willing to go beyond the formal responsibilities of the job to assist colleagues and drive overall company performance.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions.
· Shows respect for the individual and embraces diversity. Makes safety and care for the environment a priority.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely