Steam Senior Development Engineer (m/w/d)
ELECTROLUX GLOBAL CX AREA TASTE FOOD PREPARATION PRESENTS
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooking, cleaning and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Steam Senior Development Engineer (m/w/d) – Rothenburg o.d. Tauber (Germany)
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
The Senior Development Engineer is part of the Global Steam Technology Organization (STO), Global R&D Food Preparation.
Responsible for the design & development of existing steam component/module/system and creation & validation of new ones. Additionally analyses technical solutions with suppliers, factory and other functions. Works autonomously, following established procedures and guidelines to contribute to improvement. Solves a range of straightforward to complex problems. This represents a global position, responsible to support all the 4 Business Areas.
• Creation and maintenance of Steam component:
component supply specification
process flow chart
component and system roadmap/catalogue
• Drive and manage Steam sub-system projects related to:
New Feature request
• Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
• Adaptable -With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
• Communicative - You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
• Problem-solving - You see challenge as opportunity.
• Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
• Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
• Ability to work in a matrix organization - building strong and valid relationships with all the functions in the organization.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent education background.
• 3- 7 years experience.
• Strong knowledge in electrical components, testing methods, system development and design
• Basic knowledge of approval and environmental rules in different countries
• Fluent English mandatory.
ABOUT ELECTROLUX GROUP
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances and appliances for professional use, based on deep consumer insight. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative and sustainable solutions, developed in close collaboration with professional users. Read more about what we do here: http://www.electroluxgroup.com/en/