Steam System Engineer
Move to improve. Bring your ideas and expertise to life.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Forli in our multinational and diverse Engineering team
As steam system engineer you will be part of Development Team, supporting team itself, project leaders and main relevant stakeholders in integrating the steam system in the electronic hardware and software of the final product.
You will be a part of the Global Steam Technology Organization and support in the development of steam cooking functions for all steam systems, across all BAs.
• You will be responsible for the development of steam service functions
• Support and lead C&Q activities to improve steam system and its functionality
• You will be reference for steam system functioning cross BAs
• You will be responsible with project leader of the interaction of Steam System in global projects with Electronic Technology Organization
• Development and maintenance of tools to increase efficiency and effectiveness (new WoW)
• Release system-technical specifications and align it with product architecture
• Support testing activities in planning, execution, and analysis phase
• Support in the definition of usability and user interaction for steam-related features and support innovation in steam system
• Master degree in Engineering or Physics, preferred with electronical and automatic knowledge
• Knowledge of analytical approach
• Knowledge in electrical components, testing methods, system development and design
• Software programming knowledge
• Preferable 1-2 years’ experience in Automotive/White Goods Field
• Electronical and electrical know-how
• 6sigma Green/Black Belt/ Kaizen certificate is a plus
• Ability to collaborate effectively with a talented team
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
Benefits: flexible working solution
Quote from Alexis Macleod, UX Digital Experience Lead:
“Electrolux is a flexible and friendly place to work. I really like the international vibe (I love chatting with the Italians about wine), that the organisation takes sustainability seriously and that there's opportunity for me to grow. ”
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Our Consumer Experience organisation is a global team dedicated to shaping living for the better – transforming business, industry and our consumers lives! Does that appeal to you? This may just be the position you're looking for. Consumer Experience spans brand, marketing, design, sustainability, R&D, technology and innovation. We're dedicated to working toward the Electrolux mission to deliver sustainable and outstanding experiences for consumers around the world. Join us!
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.