Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Operate upper and lower rack fabrication and assembly equipment on a rotating basis.
• Enter production data into control panel and oversee equipment operation.
• Monitor and respond to equipment malfunctions and related diagnostic information; perform routine maintenance and initiate requests for equipment repair and prevention maintenance as necessary or directed.
• Inspect raw materials, work in progress and finished parts to ensure conformity to quality and manufacturing specifications.
• Assist with various rack fabrication tasks including loading wire and staging materials; maintain appropriate SPC records and related documentation; operate forklift.
• Complete all work assignments in a safe, productive, and cost-effective manner designed to meet or exceed Electrolux quality, safety, and workmanship standards.
• Must have or obtain a forklift license.
• Responsible for applying all requirements related to EMS, ISO9001/14001/50001/Green Spirit according to the position. The activities to be carried out include the following energy management system information, indicated but not limited to:
-Knowledge and understanding of the energy policy of the plant, which must follow and promote, as well as knowledge and identification of the Significant Energy Uses (SEUs) and its operational controls, maintenance, objectives, actions plans and energy indicators performance.
High School graduate with twelve (12) to twenty-four (24) months experience as a PLC machine operator or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Ability to learn and operate PLC fabrication/assembly equipment; good mechanical aptitude with demonstrated knowledge of digital measuring devices; ability to operate a forklift; ability to read and follow written procedures and maintain required records and documentation; good oral and written communication skills. Requires manual dexterity, periodic heavy lifting (25-50 lbs) and bending, good attendance and housekeeping record. Knowledge in energy management systems ISO 50001 (Significant Energy Uses, Energy Policy, objectives and actions plans, operational controls and energy indicator performance).