Strategic Supplier Development Manager (Product Sourcing)
Purchasing & Sourcing
Shape lives for the better from the inside out.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a Strategic Supplier Development Manager in our Cost Excellence and Strategic Supplier Development team, to assist and drive key strategic suppliers in making long-lasting improvements in their performance and in their relationship. Also, to develop their capabilities and competences and establish the best practice processes needed to become a recognized business partner and key strategic supplier of finished products to Electrolux.
Evaluate the needed actions to support major transformation projects and new ways of working with key suppliers. Screening of the different supplier processes / areas and competencies and identify gaps to desired state or best practice.
· Evaluate opportunities for performance improvement within key suppliers including areas of Manufacturing, Quality, Supply Chain, etc.
· Align and identify improvement priorities with key stakeholders, including the Sourcing, R&D, supply chain, PMO and the suppliers. Define action plan with internal and external stakeholders and follow up with the proper governance (targets, timing, and responsibilities for each action and project).
· Lead the cross-functional team engaged in the development initiative and proactively work to remove roadblocks and escalate deviation when appropriate.
· Establish a professional network and good collaboration with relevant stakeholders and suppliers.
· Keep the different seniority levels in the company updated in the progress of the different projects.
· Be center of excellence when it comes to supplier development. Ensuring to develop the full process with the right set of tools and continues improvement mindset.
· Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering level or equivalent by experience
· Min. 10 years working in purchasing or sourcing management, supply chain, manufacturing, or supplier development
· Experience in Lean Manufacturing or black/green belt certification is valuable
· Experience within a product sourcing environment would be an advantage
· Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
· Strong influencing & stakeholder management skills and strong business acumen
· Ability to quickly assess and understand complex situations and address it with a pragmatic approach
· Excellent communicator with different seniority level in the organisation
· Ability and willingness to travel up to 40%
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.