Structure Development Team manager
Be responsible for mechanical design and development of new products in area of Air care. Develop new architecture to satisfy the consumer opportunities as defined by Product Board. Manage the projects, people, development, innovation and support activities of Mechanical team
A Typical Day
- Manage the Mechanical and Tooling engineers , their work performance, efficiency and development;
- Establish a sustainable developing and efficiently working team with value added activities on Air care products, innovation and support activities;
- Design the mechanical/ structure according to product specification;
- Participant of global projects;
- Manage the cooperation with cross function team;
- Structure design and development of product / parts / component/ module (Plastic and Sheet metal)
- Understand, change and create structure design specifications / requirement / guideline
- Define and implement new structure features and functionality design
- Verify design suitability for manufacturing, tooling perspective
- Making benchmark, preparing prototype for structure design improvements & verification
- Prepare 3D / 2D drawings
- Some travelling are required
Who You Are
- Minimum bachelor degree in Mechanical engineer
- Minimum 5 years’ experience on Plastic / sheet metal design development
- Must have general knowledge of manufacturing and assembly methodologies
- Knowledge on plastic injection process, mold & die design
- Knowledge on refrigeration system and basic principle will be preferred
- Be skilled on using CAD program (CATIA is preferred)
- Must have Fluent English speaking, listening understanding and writing skills (mandatory)
- Must have team work and communication ability to cooperate with other project & team members
- Should be open to be learning, self-development and researching.
- Should be open to develop others, priority management and work efficiency & time management.
- Should have leading skills such as mentoring, coaching, situational leadership and relationship management with other
- leaders, peers and managers
- Strong communication ability (both written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with stakeholders across functions
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilising diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- Agility and quick response.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
- Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
- Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
- Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
- Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
- Attend training that helps you to work safely