Subscriptions & Connectivity Category Manager
Create connections that change how we change lives for the better
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
This position will be preferably based in our Global Headquarters office in Stockholm, although we are open to applicants from other locations within Europe.
You should expect to be travelling, mainly across Europe, for approx. 10-20% of the time once COVID restrictions are lifted, potentially more if located away from Stockholm.
Creating an outstanding brand loyalty and product ownership experience for consumers, together with developing world class ownership solutions, are key objectives for Electrolux. This is where you come into the picture! For our Business Area Europe, as part of the Product as a Service team within Peace of Mind, we are looking for a Subscriptions & Connectivity Category Manager.
As the Subscriptions & Connectivity Category Manager you will take responsibility for developing and driving the structure and process for recurring payment and pay-per-use subscription models for consumables and identified appliances across our European markets. You will also be leading the development of the utilisation of appliance connectivity within Peace of Mind to support Consumer experience and engagement, our operational effectiveness, and monetization of appropriate opportunities.
Your focus on driving results, influencing skills and programme delivery experience will drive fast development to create an outstanding consumer experience and deliver operational results. Communication and co-ordination with multiple stakeholder groups will be key to succeed in this job
Your main tasks:
• Lead the development of the structure and process for the offering of recurring subscription models across the European business area, working across the business to ensure that all Stakeholders and operational, financial, legal and Cluster considerations are fully integrated in the solution. Manage the piloting, roll-out, and scaling of the solution, and lead the future utilization across our European markets
• Through working with the Taste, Care and Wellbeing experience areas, jointly develop and launch appropriate and targeted subscription offers for selected consumables, utilising the structure and process developed on an ongoing basis.
• Own the integration of the Robotics subscription pilot into Business Area Europe, working across functions to ensure operational effectiveness and efficiency for the Cluster and Central teams. Lead the development of the pilot into a feasible, scalable, profitable offering, collaborating to create the roll-out plan, and manage the roll-out and ongoing subscription offering across Europe.
• Through collaboration with the experience areas and the PoM functions, develop, pilot, launch and manage further appliance subscription offers based on financial and market feasibility.
• Own connectivity in Peace of Mind, working across the experience area, product lines and connectivity team to ensure that Peace of Mind requirements are included in connectivity developments. Through collaboration with the other Peace of Mind category managers, ensure that all capabilities are fully utilised and monetised in the after-market, including their utilisation in subscription and aaS products.
• At least 5 years of experience in similar roles.
• Experience of developing, launching and managing subscription models and offerings
• Experience of delivering and driving growth across a matrix, multi-country business
• Knowledge of the financial, operational, legal and logistical requirements and frameworks necessary for subscription models
• Interest in and experience of working with the utilization of connectivity within a post-sales environment
• Outside-in consumer mindset
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact Person: Lauren Munoz