Summer 2019 Desktop Support Intern
Provide desktop support for the users in the Charlotte Offices, as well as remote users. Utilize technical experience and familiarity with the environment to provide support to end users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide 2nd level technical support for local offices and supported remote users
- Utilize Service Now to coordinate support activities and update incidents, service requests, and tasks accordingly
- Configure and deploy PC’s, laptops, printers and peripheral equipment using automatic deployment tools (Microsoft SCCM)
- Install and configure software for PC’s and laptops
- Track hardware and software utilizing standard asset management procedures
- Provide weekly status reports to departmental management
- Participate in
desktoprelated project as assigned by management
- Actively build cross-functional and cross-competence collaboration within and outside the area of responsibility
- Additional duties as assigned
- Pursuing a 4 year undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Development or related degree. Must be either a sophomore or junior level.
- Excellent customer service skills to work effectively with clients and vendors.
- Ability to communicate to various levels in the organization.
- Ability to work well with other people in a
- Must be
self motivatedand work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to set priorities and be flexible in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to train end users and other team members.
- Excellent communication skills.