Summer 2020 Finance Intern
Our future is determined by the way we all live
our lives. That’s why we strive to improve everyday life for millions of people
and the world around us. It is embodied in everything we do. In every idea,
every product and every human interaction.
At Electrolux, we believe that outstanding taste experiences should be easy for everyone. That there is always a better way to care for our clothes to make them look and feel new longer. That the home should be a place for wellbeing, a place to care for ourselves and our loved ones.
To succeed, we continuously rethink and improve our ways of working – internally, and together with our customers and partners.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
This is us – at Electrolux we shape living for the better.
With ambitions as big as ours, we need employees who will help shape living for the better for our employees and consumers. Electrolux is seeking summer interns who possess leadership experience, identify and execute process improvements and approach their work with unquestionable integrity and ethics. Our team is seeking summer interns to work within our Finance organization.
Our summer interns will work out of our US corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC or one of our plant locations and will work with one of the following Finance teams:
- Supply Chain & End-to-end FP&A
- Business Controlling
- Commercial Finance
- Product Line Finance
- Accounting & Reporting
- Industrial Operations
- Ownership Solutions
- Lead and participate in process improvement projects
- Organize and participate in team meetings
- Analyze and present information on business results
- Prepare reports and presenting results to management
- Collaborate with business partners and finance colleagues
- Participate in month-end activities, especially around process improvement, standardization and documentation of journal entries
- Deliver a final presentation to the Finance Leadership team covering your project and experience
- Understand and apply policies, procedures and regulations
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business or Related Field, Must be a Rising Senior
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint
- Leadership experience with ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated initiative
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Attention to details
- Takes pride in own work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills