A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The RDC Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to supervise the day-to-day activities of the RDC. You will be responsible to ensure that the Company’s shipping objectives are consistently met and be responsible to address infrastructure issues associated with the operation, as well as ensuring full compliance with all safety, quality and housekeeping policies and standards. You will work to enforce all company policies and procedures to create a safe, secure, clean, and productive work environment and ensure all daily shipping, inventory and receiving goals are achieved by planning and establishing work schedules and assignments to meet production and quality goals. You will also address all infrastructure/equipment issues which include, but is not limited to, facility maintenance, racking, powered conveyor, fork trucks/material handling equipment, computer systems, WMS and RF devices and network.
- Ensure all new associates receive the necessary safety and procedural training before being assigned to RDC activities making sure that training for new or revised procedures is done in a timely manner and is documented correctly
- Read and analyze KPI and production tools to monitor facility performance and make adjustment as necessary to achieve objectives
- Supervise team and provide training and coaching to improve performance and will act as the primary resource to address employee related tasks/issues
- Administer the annual performance review process. Maintain employee moral through active listening, conflict resolution and by using effective leadership skills
- Develop cross-functional team and provide direction to optimize efficiencies while working to drive and implement lean principles for the demand flow process
- Manage expenses to result in compliance with fiscal period budget and all carrier related issues
- Manage the process to dispose of expired or damaged products while maintaining inventory accuracy and shipping quality goals
- Develops and implements plans to address issues within the RDC using root cause analysis
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You see challenge as opportunity.
- You are driven to succeed and focused on leading your team to achieve.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2- 3 years RDC and/or distribution experience
- Experienced in the use of the Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Communicator, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates knowledge of supply chain inventory, receiving and shipping activities
- Knowledge of JD Edwards, and WMS preferred