Supervisor de Controladoria Comercial
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Create the relationships that create better experiences.
We are looking for an outstanding mind and talented professional to lead and develop the commercial controlling framework for Business Area in Brazil. You will be given the opportunity to develop and execute business analysis and recommendations concerning our business, driving profitability and sustainable growth.
As part of the Business Area Team, you will collaborate closely with the Sales, Marketing, Trade, Supply Chain controlling, Country Management and Product Lines as well as various teams to drive improvement projects. Furthermore, you will act as business process owner for the traditional retail.
You will be reporting to the country Business Controller and will be based in our office in São Paulo – Brazil.
A typical day of work
You will be the primary point of contact for questions regarding the results by channel, making the connection between the many areas involved in the process and be responsible to guide the Pricing Strategy, mitigating channel conflict. Development and maintenance of Commercial Policy in collaboration with local and regional teams.
You will also lead the execution of Revenue Management projects in line with the GTM (Go to Market) road map and lead the process of trade deals governance in the country, ensuring compliance with RACI matrix and approval flows.
You will coordinate the implementation of standardize tools and reports that can be used on a country as well as on regional level to make and follow action plans to drive profitable growth and develop management reporting on volume, price, mix, promotion and price waterfall to create visibility on issues and drive top line excellence. Identify and actively pursue business opportunities as they arise.
And finally, you will evaluate & summarize the channel contribution, for actuals and forecasts, assess local explanations and propose actions, be owner of the process of budgeting and propose actions that help Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business investments. Business case evaluation.
As part of the culture of continuous improvement, you will be involved in Lean Thinking projects and activities (EMS/C2W).
Who you are
- Self-starting - With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
- Resilient - You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
- Influential - You know your stuff and can articulate it well; building a case that is sound and people can buy into.
- Open-minded - For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- Collaborative - You ask and you listen, you take ideas on board and work with your team, taking everyone in the same direction.
- Competitive - Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- Ambitious - You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- You are an
experienced professional within the area of Pricing & Revenue Management, Business
Controlling, FP&A and Product Management;
- Good working experience in Business Controlling, Price Revenue management, FP&A, Product Management or other function where you were working with pricing on a day-to-day basis;
- Knowledge of pricing elements, strategy, and governance, as well as a passion for the dynamics of generating top line excellence;
- Master of Economics, Business Management, Finance or similar;
- Good level of Spanish;
- Fluency in Portuguese;
- Fluency in English.
As part of Electrolux, we will continuously invest in you and your development. There are no barriers to where your career could take you.