Supervisor Warranty Administration Back Office
Consumer & Customer Care
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Warranty Back Office Supervisor is responsible for supervising and monitoring daily activities of warranty back office personnel and automation bots. You will be responsible for leading a team toward effortless customer service by exceeding KPIs and reducing our warranty replacement/reimbursement cycle time and spend through guideline adherence and process improvements. You will work on leading and developing a team of Replacements (Majors and Autos) coordinators through monthly team meetings, side by sides, creating reports, and analyzing data to drive adherence, alignment and consistency. You will support activities to achieve cost and reimbursement cycle time goals, Warranty Administration continuous improvement initiatives and Service Delivery strategies and objectives. You will provide daily direction to Majors and Autos staff while monitoring daily automation and administering consistent leadership practices and policies, as well as work to evaluate, identify and execute opportunities to drive process improvements that deliver effortless customer service experiences through quarterly reviews of our Warranty Replacements and Warranty Reimbursement standard operating procedures.
- Communicate Warranty Replacements team and individual goals and objectives while promoting an environment of inclusion and Teamship
- Performance management for Warranty Replacements to deliver cost and reimbursement cycle time targets
- Identify and develop talent within Warranty Back Office through special projects, job shadowing, cross-training and execution of 70/20/10 Learning Principles
- Conduct team member coaching to ensure team members are meeting individual performance targets
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly performance metrics to team members and track performance to prepare and conduct monthly performance reviews for Warranty Back Office Coordinators
- Responsible for the US and IKEA Canada warranty reimbursement processes and represent Ownership Solutions in cross-functional projects involving Service Delivery processes
- Collaborate with CEC to ensure data in SAP is accurate and complete as well as with Warranty Credits to maximize use of resources and serve as backup for each other
- Weekly review of team operational performance with leadership to ensure performance goals are achieved
- Responsible for weekly timesheet approvals, automation files, and monthly overtime reviews and for monthly operational reporting and dashboards to include employee metrics and performance and team metrics and performance
- Provide monthly dashboards for replacements, including trending and noticeable changes, to assist with dealer replacement rate tracking and automation errors
- Create reports and conduct analysis on data from several sources creating an environment of data driven continuous improvement
WHO YOU ARE:
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree, required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience including background in customer service or claims management in a call center or back office environment with emphasis on automation
- Minimum 2 years of people leadership experience preferred with demonstrated strengths of building and leading high-performance teams
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with all Microsoft Office tools, and ability to quickly learn multiple applications
- Understanding of customer service (contact center, field service and claims management) with the ability to manage escalations, and third-party relationships
- Understanding of Robotic Process Automation and Optical Character Scanning technology
- Superior follow-up and follow-through skills with the ability to maintain confidentiality regarding proprietary company information