Supplier Development Manager, Global Purchasing
Purchasing & Sourcing
The Supplier Development Manager will be responsible to:
- Evaluate together with the team during Pre-diagnostic meeting opportunities for improvement.
- Define together with Electrolux team and Supplier during diagnostic meeting, areas for improvement.
- Use supplier development tools like, Process mapping, Value Stream mapping, etc. to identify improvement areas.
- Check data availability and consistency.
- Define priorities for the different improvement areas.
- Define with Electrolux Purchasing management and suppliers KPI and targets to achieve.
- Force and support the customized Supplier lean program and team implementation.
- Support and force cultural change at supplier.
- Screening of the different supplier processes / areas.
- Define Action plan with the supplier including targets, Timing, and responsibilities for each action.
- Establish regular workshops with suppliers.
- Define with the team the workshop AGENDA and Timing.
- Evaluate if support functions needed for special topics and ensure their participation.
- Lead supplier development Workshops and Team.
- Collaborate closely with the commodity manager during the project.
- Follow up Action Plan established between Electrolux and Supplier regularly.
- Verify regularly data consistency.
- Ensure timing agreed in the action plan.
- Escalate blockings in case needed.
- Monthly reporting about actions, progress and KPI status.
- Establish professional work situation with suppliers and relevant stakeholders.
- Aim for automatization of processes where it brings a benefit, in terms of efficiency, cost and quality.
- Able to drive and support Value Based Sourcing projects thru SD 2.0 and early supplier involvement.
- Technical degree at industrial
engineering level or equivalent by experience.
- 5 to 7+ years of relevant experience as manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, logistics or Quality.
- Minimum of 2 years in Lean Manufacturing.
- In Value Stream mapping (VSM), Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM), OEE, 5S, SMED, line balancing, Wastes elimination.
- Problem solving capabilities.
- Time Methods and Measurement (MTM) study.
- Design For x (x for Manufacturing, Assembly and Automation).
- Packaging and supply optimization (transportation i.e. milk run, warehouse, small train concept).
- Basic know how about Injection molding and stamping tool concept and technology is a serious asset.
- Stress resistant.
- Adventurous and inquisitive.
- Result driven and action oriented.
- Good communicator.
- Strong team player.
- Maturity to work with Supplier management.
- Ability and willingness to travel.