Supplier Quality Assurance Leader
SUPPLIER QUALITY ASSURANCE LEADER
Deliver the change around the world that can be felt in every home.
We are looking for a people leader, who continuously inspire to improve, demonstrating passion to people, business and quality solutions in a dynamic and complex manufacturing environment.
YOU WILL FOCUS ON:
• Leading SQA Team to grow, boosting their talents and process ownership as well as inspire, challenge them and drive for exceptional performance
• Creating local supplier quality concept
• Preparing suppliers’ 8D reports and manage the necessary actions
• Following up corrective action in case of quality complaints, ask for action plan to avoid reoccurrence
• Performing regular audits especially with low performing suppliers in order to develop the concerned supplier and ensure they understood Electrolux Processes, Procedures and Quality requirement
• Cooperating in identifying the root causes of field and assembly problems, ensure that effective corrective and preventive actions are implemented in a reasonable timeframe
• Participating in international projects
• Managing with supplier improvements of SCR for their components
• Managing incoming inspection process
• Cooperating with central SQI team
• Building effective cross collaboration.
• Leadership skills - express in leading and inspiring members of the team to develop and achieve great results.
• Teamwork oriented - in this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading teamwork approach.
• Agile - You work with urgency, analysing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
• Proactive & open – minded - You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Results-driven - Maximising efficiencies and hitting KPIs are just the beginning: your real passion is delivering products that change and enhance lives. The rest is a bonus.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• University Degree in Production Management/Quality/Engineering/R&D
• Min. 2 years of experience in leading a team
• Experience in an international organization/company is appreciated.
• Proficient with MS Office
• Fluent English
• Great atmosphere.
• Interesting job and challenging tasks.
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work.
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture.
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange.
• Languages classes’ grant.
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport Card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, canteen on place, discount for lunches.
Please kindly submit your CV in English.