Supplier Quality & Developement Manager APAC
Purchasing & Sourcing
Shape lives for the better from the inside out.
WHO YOU ARE
You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
• APAC responsible for the Suppliers qualification, quality management, prevention activities and continuous improvement for the assigned Commodities.
• IPO (International Purchasing Office) support for Europe and Africa (EMEA), North America (NA) and Latin America (LA) Regions for requested activities (Audit, NPI, PPAP, Corrective Actions).
• Plan, execute and follow-up Audit plans for both the APAC Region and other Regions (IPO):
Prepare, prioritize and maintain the yearly Audit Plan using information from: Previous Year open Follow Ups, Contingent Quality Issues, New Requests, Re-Audit and Prevention plan, Low rating recovery plan, Development plans, etc.
Lead auditors team generally composed by cross functional colleagues from Quality, Purchasing, R&D.
Maintain an up to date and tidy administration of plan, reports and archives.
• Plan, execute and follow-up preventive and corrective activities.
Focus on Prevention and minimize firefighting.
Perform monthly trend analyses for both PPM and, when requested, SCR (Market Rejects).
Identify and investigate issues and deviations and establish actions to prevent and recovery.
Establish Improvement Projects.
• Plan, Perform and Follow-Up PPAP / NPI (New Project Initiation) Projects.
Ensure smooth documentation flow between Electrolux and Supplier and that Electrolux requirements are understood and aligned.
Support supplier for SPC, FMEA and other needed requirements.
Establish comprehensive Suppliers Quality Development plans, up to World Class, when assigned.
• Ensure a smooth Information flow.
Establish networking and teamwork with main Stakeholders.
Be the preferred contact and source of Supplier Quality information
Support Commodity Managers for Sourcing Boards suppliers quality information. Perform Risk-Analyses and negotiate with Stakeholders for inputs and actions.
Support Commodity Managers when preparing and negotiating Commercial Agreements with suppliers: Provide relevant information, Set targets and validate Quality Agreement.
• Support Regions teams during operational visits and activities.
• Support CoC (Code of Conduct) Audit team when requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Ability to lead people and set goals and priorities for multiple project activities while keeping the set timelines.
• Understand of Product flow and Production Process: design, tooling, sampling, approval, ramp up, mass production and implication of schedule slippage in one of those areas.
• Knowledge and experience of QA tools and methodologies: SPC (Capability, X bar Control Charts), FMEA, R&R, PDCA, PPAP-APQP, ….
• Knowledge of main international Quality Standards (i/e: ISO 9000, ISO TS 16949, ….).
• Understanding of Safety, Environmental, Sustainability and Ethic standards (i/e: OHSAS, ISO14000, SA8000, …)
• Energetic, Resilient, Self-Organized, Team player, Problem Solver, Result driven, Ability to work in multitasking, • Strong Moral Integrity.
• Willing to travel frequently and sometime extensively within China, SEA and the whole APAC region including ANZ and India.
• Engineering or Technical bachelor degree is preferential.
• 6 Sigma qualification is additional and preferential.
• 2nd or 3rd party Auditor qualification is additional and preferential.
• 8-10 year experience in Suppliers Quality, Quality, R&D, Purchasing.
• Experience in Home Appliances or Automotive Industry is preferential.
• English and Chinese. Fluent, both written and spoken.