Supplier Quality & Development Manager
Purchasing & Sourcing
Give your contribution to driving strategic purchasing
EPR Supplier Quality and Development Manager
As part of the Electrolux Professional team, one day is never the same as the next. But what drives us
Together with you, we will grow and create sustainable experiences for people and the world around us, in food, beverage, and laundry. Electrolux Professional – we are The One.
A typical day at work:
Electrolux Professional Purchasing is a fundamental contributor to the achievement of the company objectives.
In our world, we build on long-term relationships with our suppliers, the best value for money, the most meaningful innovation and excellent quality with respect for our values. Our mission is to support the company in delivering on time with perfect quality at the right cost so that as a company we can live up to the expectations of our customers.
We operate both at global and plant level and collaborate with a panel of international suppliers engaging them with our internal business partners like Sales, R&D, Quality, Manufacturing & Engineering, Product Line, Marketing, Finance
We rely on building strong cooperation. We focus on innovation, quality, and development of long-term relationships with our strategic suppliers. Sustainability and continuous improvement are the elements that are underpinning our activity.
As we operate in a dynamic, international and competitive environment, Purchasing is sometimes quite challenging. We count on our well-developed social capabilities and a good set of technical or financial skills to get us through the day.
We are offering a long-term, full-time position as Global Supplier Quality & Development Manager.
We are looking forward to welcoming in our team, individuals who go the extra mile and put their energy in converting ideas and concepts into projects and actions to satisfy our customers’ needs.
If you are a team worker, willing to take on new challenges,
If you are capable to develop and take important business decisions
If you are ready to withstand the pressure and responsibility of your function
if you have excellent negotiating and influencing skills,
If you are open minded and creative
If you think you will be able to contribute to the success of our company
… then this is the opportunity you were looking for.
Your main responsibilities:
The supplier quality and development role are both adventurous and independent. Operating daily in the field with contact to the higher levels in a supplier organization. Simultaneously she/he is capable of working with operational challenges to drive improvements and ensure cost down a project
Lead Supplier Quality and Development engineer’s teams for continuous improvement, the Senior Supplier quality and Development manager will work together with the team to drive strong year over year improvement of supplier quality target; and ensure compliance with Electrolux procedures
Great analytical capabilities combined with excellent communication skills are needed to convince the suppliers to believe in and execute the commonly established plans. Regular progress reports provided to both supplier and Electrolux Leadership.
Among the different areas of responsibilities, she/he will:
- Maintaining good collaboration with supplier team and all stakeholders.
- Organizing a professional transfer/exchange of information.
- Keeping the best interest of Electrolux in mind in all decisions
- Exchanging information with all stakeholders.
- Establish and drive activities to achieve the planned results.
- Prepare, and organize training for teams with clear inputs and tasks
- Being a center of knowledge and best practice for process excellence inside EMEA with continuous inputs and feedback with Purchasing and stakeholders.
- Keep supplier data confidential
..All this while keeping Electrolux values and priorities in check.
Education and Experience
- Technical degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent – by experience
- Relevant experience in manufacturing, manufacturing engineering, logistics or Quality; minimum 2 years in Lean Manufacturing
- Experience in Value Stream Mapping, Total productive maintenance, OEE, 5S, SMED
- Time and Method study
- Know how about Injection molding and stamping tool concept, technology, and function
- Languages: Mandatory fluent English, any other language will be an asset
About Electrolux Professional
Electrolux Professional is a leading provider and trusted partner for unit and full solutions, with a comprehensive and integrated offering for food, beverage
For more information, visit: www.professional.electrolux.com