Supplier Quality Engineer
Imagine what you could do where we’re making the world a better place.
WHO YOU ARE
Responsible to secure the quality of product developed by ODM, sourced finished goods (OTS, Off the Shelf) meet Electrolux Quality performance, reliability and Safety & Regulatory compliance. This includes Supplier Assessment (QMS, IQC, IPQC & OQC) and On-going supplier performance monitor with statistical method, continuous improvement driving etc.
WHAT A TYPICAL DAY
• Work with DQ team and Project team on Process related releases in the Product development / creation processes.
• Supplier quality system assessment, driving and coaching for continuous improvement
• Supplier performance measurement and rating. (DPU/Yfp)
• Suppliers development to ensure they understood Electrolux Processes, Procedures and Quality requirement
• Drive the cross function team to solve key quality issues.
• Proficiency in 8D analysis, Basis statistic (Cp, Cpk, SPC). Green Belt trained would be a plus.
• Perform product and Line audit (Process capability check and 4M1E consistency)
• Coordinate with DQE team for new project PVV evaluation and MP release.
• Other task assigned by line manager
• This position will have frequent travel within China
• University degree in electronics engineering or manufacturing
• Minimum 8 years working experience in related areas
• Experience in electronic manufacturing or design is prefer
• Experience in Small Appliances is prefer
• Good analytical capabilities
• Detail orientated
• Proactive worker, integrity and respect.
• Reliable and ability to work against deadlines
• Mandarin and English (both written and spoken)